How organic YouTube views can be helpful for your business
Increasing traffic on YouTube is the main motive of any YouTube user, may it be a vlogger or a business. How does YouTube rank your videos? The first thing that stricks our minds while thinking about the views on our videos. so, what YouTube does is, organizes the videos in such a manner that audiences retain them. In short, how long a user watches a video? YouTube shows high-quality videos on the top.
Additionally, YouTube ranks videos on the basis of user experience metrics, views, watch time, video quality, keywords, etc.
Now if lots of people are spending most of their time in video sharing. Let us look at how can we upload a video that ranks higher and grabs the interests of the viewers. So, let us have a look at how can we boost our traffic in an organic way:
- First of all, tutorials, How-Tos content with a touch of humor is a sure-shot hit on YouTube, these days.
- Keywords and relevant tags play a major role in ranking your videos on the top. Keyword research is the most important element. Various websites can help you get keywords. some of them include AnswerThePublic.com, Google Keyword Planner.
- Editing and shooting the views carefully helps in enhancing the quality of videos which in turn helps in higher ranking.
- Thumbnails too play a key role in making your videos rank higher.
- Do not forget to fill out the about section.
- Consistency gives the essence to the ranking. Be consistent in posting. Schedule posting once or twice a week.
- Do not forget to engage with your viewers. Unique ways to engage with the views enhance organic reach. keep your audience engaged. For instance, a contest can be organized or participate in discussions.
- Organize videos in a playlist.
- Optimize the watch time.