Top 5 YouTube SEO tools that can get your video to rank better
Video is the type of content that does the best on all social platforms, so if you want to use video in your digital marketing strategy, you should also think about and build a YouTube presence.
The leader in online video has an astonishing 1.9 billion active users and is now the second most popular website in the world. In addition, YouTube is regarded as the second-largest search engine on the internet, behind Google’s main app. An increasing number of users are looking for videos to help them contextualize their various inquiries.
YouTube marketing will probably be worth it gave these things, but if you want to get the most out of your channel, you need to make sure your videos are in line with search trends and “findable” when people are looking for related content. You will need some tools to accomplish that. You can improve the search behaviour of your YouTube videos with the help of these apps and advice.
1. Use Google Trends to find a topic: Nothing is more important to YouTube optimization than the audience’s genuine interest in the topics you cover. Content that can be uploaded to YouTube comes in a variety of forms; the trick is to locate yours. Utilize Google Trends to get started. To do this, type in your centre subject, determine ‘YouTube Search’, and then pick a geological district, class, and time span at which to limit the outcomes.
If you want to see how your focus topic and another topic compare to one another, you can take this one step further. Google Patterns likewise offers a rundown of related questions for every point, as well as guides which feature crowd interest across districts. If necessary, you can also download, embed, and share all of this data.
Side benefit: To boost your videos’ potential ranking, look for breakout trends in related queries
Pricing: Totally free
2. Get keyword ideas from Google Ads: Taking the time to find the right keywords for your content is probably the best investment you can make when planning your YouTube strategy. Let’s look at Google Ads’ Keyword Planner while we’re on free first-hand data sources. You can conduct raw keyword research to identify the most promising search terms and queries with a topic in mind.
Based on your seed keyword or phrase, search settings, and any filters you specify, Keyword Planner generates a large number of keyword ideas. To find the best matches, you can examine the competition and average monthly searches in greater detail. You can then send out your watchword list in a single tick, with all measurements included.
Side benefit: Enter up to ten keywords at a time; you can also enter a URL.
Pricing: It’s free to use.
3. Rank Tracker: Use YouTube autocomplete, either on the platform itself or through a designated keyword research and analysis tool like Rank Tracker, to take your keyword research to the next level. You can get keyword ideas from YouTube’s suggestions with Rank Tracker, and it shows important metrics like search volume, expected visits, competition, and other things. You can also use Rank Tracker to quickly check your ranking and find the keywords that show up in featured snippets for video results. Keep an eye out for the keywords that get the most searches because they are more likely to help you rank in organic search.
Side benefit: Set YouTube as the search engine you’ll use to monitor your videos’ rankings once they’re life. Cost: Professional and Enterprise versions cost $124 and $299, respectively; a free trial is also available.
4. TubeBuddy: Use TubeBuddy to do your metadata research. Optimizing your video content is just as important as optimizing the content of your web pages; however, when it comes to YouTube SEO, there is no time to waste. Your metadata optimization deadline is forty-eight hours after your video goes live. If you miss this deadline, the algorithm will mark your content as less time, making it harder to come back. Instrument up with TubeBuddy, a program expansion which facilitates channel support, and loans some assistance with things like titles, depictions, labels, explanations, and cards and that’s just the beginning.
The tool will give you useful insights into every YouTube video you open once it is integrated into YouTube. Boost your natural arrival at by getting any recordings’ labels, and save lots of time you’d spend searching for the best fits inside the 500-character limit.
TubeBuddy also offers optimization advice and ideas for growing your channel faster. The tool can also run automated checks to make sure your videos are set up right (according to YouTube’s recommendations).
Side benefit: Make use of the “Vid2Vid” feature to draw attention to your older videos in the descriptions of new uploads.
Cost: Plans start at $9 per month for Pro, $19 per month for Star, and $49 per month for Legend; there is also a free version.
5. VidIQ: VidIQ is another channel management toolkit that works as a browser extension. It shows important stats for all the YouTube videos you open, making it easy to research competitors and get advanced analytics for every video you find. Manage like a pro with VidIQ The “Most Viewed” feature of the tool lets you compare and contrast YouTube’s most popular videos. You can add specific competitor channels and compare them to your own for additional intelligence. You can determine which practices you should consider implementing to improve performance with your own 24-hour channel audit.
You can go one step further and set up email alerts to keep track of topics that are trending in your industry (or on the channels of your rivals). You can also use the “Facebook Syndication” feature to instantly share your video across platforms for increased outreach (though cross-posting should be done with caution).
Side benefit: Edit end screens in bulk and copy cards in bulk.
Pricing: Paid plans start at $7.50/mo (Master), and $39/mo (Lift); available in both free and enterprise versions.
Summary: Video optimization is a skill that every marketer should learn as soon as possible, as YouTubing is now a popular pastime and lucrative profession. YouTube Web optimization is neither fast nor simple – nonetheless, when dominated, it can end up being incredibly fulfilling. Make use of this list as a guide to make the most of the platform’s ever-expanding capabilities by downloading the tools that appear to be the best match for your procedure.