Social media marketing is now a requirement for companies across all industries rather than a brand’s choice. Nevertheless, there’s a 95% likelihood that social media won’t be the top focus in your entire marketing function if you work for a brand or in an integrated agency. The remaining 5% belongs to a select group of businesses that have figured out how to use social media to boost direct sales or brand awareness.

All functions must collaborate to advance the company in today’s fiercely competitive world. Using social media tools as just a broadcasting platform may just reduce this important component of marketing strategy to a checkbox activity at the moment when brand love and brand trust have become crucial criteria. Your social media strategy should equally focus on increasing engagement and sales while meeting audience expectations. When taking over management of a new brand, every social media manager should start by asking, “Why do these individuals follow this brand?” You should always deliver material that is consistent with the reasons people followed you and meets their needs.

Here are some hacks to up your level

The 4 pillars

  1. Selecting a platform
  2. Decide on your formats
  3. Choose your content.
  4. Lastly, coordinate your goals for engagements and business results.

For instance, the fact that Facebook’s organic reach is practically nonexistent is a hotly debated subject among all social media teams. Nevertheless, Livspace receives a monthly organic reach of more than five million without investing any money. The reach then directly converts into business outcomes that generate enticing leads and drive website visitors. Use of the only three content formats that function on Facebook naturally – articles, groups, and FB Watch – is the key to the figures. This is obviously in line with our audience’s expectations and provides them with the information they’re looking for.

We achieve this by focusing solely on the items that offer our readers advice, home tours, design inspiration, and much more. This then directs them to our website where they may read in-depth about the subject of their interest and learn more about the services we offer.

The endpoint

The moral of the story is that if you manage social media and want to make it a crucial component of your marketing plan, you should try to expand the scope of your company analytics beyond reach, engagement, and follower count. This is due to the fact that, in the end, businesses are primarily only interested when you can demonstrate successful business operations.

It goes without saying that social media has altered the game’s dynamics. In order to stay relevant in today’s market, you need to use technology to interact with your customers where they are and then use that platform to increase engagement and sales.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *