Easy method to download Instagram videos
Users can post videos on Instagram through Reels, posts, and even Stories. Prior to now, users could submit videos longer than 60 seconds using the IGTV function of the meta-owned photo and video sharing app. Users of Instagram can also save videos or pictures for later access. However, there isn’t a built-in option that allows you to download the videos and photos from your phone’s gallery. Only the images and videos users have shared on their profiles are available for download and storage. However, viewers can use websites and third-party apps to get these videos. Follow these easy instructions if you enjoyed a video and want to download it to your phone’s storage.
Use of third-party application to download Instagram videos
Many third-party apps and websites let you save the Instagram video to your smartphone. iGram, savefromnet, Ingrammer, Clip box, and others are a few of these. Because these platforms are third-party, you should be reminded that you should use them at your own risk. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to download Instagram videos using savefrom.net.
- Firstly, go to https://en.savefrom.net/
- Then copy the URL of the Instagram reel or video post that you wish to download
- Paste the URL in the ‘paste your link here’ box.
- Click on download.
- Choose the format in which you want to download your video.
- And finally, the video will be saved on your phone or laptop.