Leverage emerging media to broaden your target audience base
Technology advancements in the previous 10-15 years have continued to have an impact on media consumption and the fragmentation of media outlets. Consumer behaviour and company practises have both changed as a result of the internet and social media’s use.
Now-a-days, having a social media manager on staff isn’t necessary for effective social media posts. Anyone may write engaging blogs by sharing knowledge that is relevant to their audience’s interests. If you’re an event photographer, for example, you may provide suggestions on how to set up and shoot a successful family portrait, as well as your own photos, to show off what you know about your profession.
various ways to make use of developing media to reach a larger audience.
• Look for commonalities in your present audience’s goals, engagement habits, buying behaviours, preferred pricing, social media activity, and other facts. After that, use the information to inform or renew your outreach efforts.
• Include your social media platforms on your business cards, website, email signatures, e-blasts, and anywhere else you can think of.
• Consider including follow buttons on your website to direct visitors to your social media platforms right away. With little more than a copy-paste code, these can be quickly integrated.
• Direct followers to each active account to cross-promote your platforms.
• If you’re not active on a social media platform because your audience isn’t there, pin an image to the top of your feed that shows users how to find you online.
• Consider producing brief or episodic material that can be consumed quickly.
• To avoid any disconnect, tell a single tale or provide a single message across all platforms.
• To drive page views, use powerful calls to action (CTAs) in your marketing that are based on audience priorities.
• It’s critical to choose a complementing partner with a similar audience to yours. Then you may work together to find strategies to increase both online and offline awareness for both businesses.
• You should focus on producing short films for Snapchat and/or TikTok that attract attention within six to 15 seconds if you’re addressing a younger population (ages 18-24).
• More programmatic display and search methods are advocated for Millennials and older (ages 25-54). Social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn may also be successful.
• LinkedIn is the place to be if you’re not targeting consumers and are instead concentrating on a B2B business. You may target down to the job title, occupation, or degree of employment on LinkedIn, the most professional social network.